Higher Education Cell (HEC)
The Higher Education Cell was formed in Muthayammal College of Engineering with a view to provide the students a guidance to enhance their knowledge in their chosen area of study. It provides students counseling on the various courses available and encourages them to pursue a field of study in line with their skill sets, aptitude and career aspirations. The Cell also prepare students for a lifelong commitment to learning. This allows students to excel in their chosen area of expertise.
Students will be prepared for a lifelong commitment to learning. This will improve their knowledge as well as career prospects and lead them to be productive citizens of the world.
The mission of the centre is to prepare and give exposure to students on pursuing higher studies abroad and in India.
- Creating awareness among students of various avenues for higher studies.
- To guide students in taking up various Competitive Examinations like CAT, MAT,GATE, GMAT, SAT, GRE, TOEFL and civil services.
- To provide foreign language training courses.
- To provide awareness program on career opportunities.
- Collecting data of the Alumni who have done higher studies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To organize programs for students in various avenues of higher studies.
- To foster a network among universities abroad to impart collaborative study programmes.
- To facilitate students to identify their aptitude for learning & the course they want to pursue.
- To encourage students in taking up various Competitive Examinations like CAT, MAT, GATE, GMAT, SAT, GRE, TOEFL and Civil Service Examination etc.,.
- To offer Foreign Language Training Courses.
Higher Education Cell,
Email – ID : [email protected]