Yoga is not just an exercise. It is a process and system through which human beings can find their highest possible potential. Yoga is a systematic practice of physical exercise, breath control, relaxation, diet control, positive thinking and meditation aimed at developing harmony in the body, mind and environment. It helps in self discipline and self-control, leading to immense amount of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness. In addition, it supports to equip oneself with basic knowledge about one’s personality, learn to handle oneself well in all life situations, to learn techniques of gaining good health, develop a discriminative mind capable of knowing the real from the unreal and to face the dualities of life with equanimity.
- To promote uniqueness within the students.
- To integrate moral values and self-acceptance.
- To reduce the mental stress, anxiety and depression.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To enhance the self-realization or self-awareness within the students.
- To assits the students for the pursuit of the transcendental state of psyche.
- To enhance the perseverance as well as will power within the students.
- To help in treating the physical difficulties by making the body active.
- To increase the memory power and grasping ability.
- To maintain youthfulness and physical health.
- To improve the intellectual sharpness and understanding.