The Department of Physical education covers an area of 3 acres which includes both Indoor and Outdoor games. The Department is equipped with good infrastructure facilities and the students were given training in most of the Sports and Games which led to remarkable achievements by our students in Anna University Zone, Inter zone, District, state and National tournament. Students get involved in the sports activities morning and evening sessions.
Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity, when the body is healthy and strong. The Department of Physical Education induces the sprit of sportsmanship in students and encourages them to participate in sports and games in order to learn Discipline, Leadership Quality, Teamwork and to lead a healthy life.
The Institution encourages the students by providing scholarships for sports students every year.
There are separate gym facilities for both Boys and Girls. Yoga and Meditation classes are also conducted for the students.
In order to encourage the students to participate in sports activities, the Physical Education Department organizes Inter College, Intramural Tournaments and various camps every year.
To be a centre of Excellence in Engineering, Technology and Management on par with International Standards.
- To Prepare the Students with high Professional Skill and Ethical Values.
- To Impart Knowledge through Best Practices.
- To Instill a Spirit of Innovation Through Training, Research and Development.
- To Undertake Continuous Assessment and Remedial Measures.
- To Achieve Academic Excellence through Intellectual , Emotional and Social Stimulation.
|1||Ms. Ananthi T||Infosys, Chennai.|
|2||Ms. Nivedha K||TCS, Chennai|
|3||Priyadharshini M||Software Engineer, HCL Technology, Chennai|
|4||Hemachandiran K||KGISL Software,Coimbatore|
- A well equipped fitness centre is available at the sports complex.
- A medical centre is functioning with a trained physician and nurse.
|4||R.Raja Shanmugam||Entrepreneur||Gold Smith|
List Of Tournaments
- Zone level
- Inter Zonal Level
- State Level Open Tournaments
- JETS Tournament
- TIES Tournament